Wednesday, April 04, 2007

MLB has cheerleaders?




As much as I love baseball, I really dont see it as a sport that includes cheerleaders. And yet, there were about 6 of them dancing atop the Reds dugout as they broke for commercial break.

So, I admit, Ive never been to a major league game, so I dont know if it's common. There werent any dancer/cheerleaders at the minor league games. The closest venue is Atlanta, and Ive never had a reason to go there, other than to catch a flight to Miami in the middle of the night. But that was in December.


Baseballs back. Its a new season, and the Chicago Cubs have a new manager. As of right now, the Cubs are in Cincinatti. Bottom of the 6th with one two outs, and the Cubs have a 2 1 run lead.

Im going to stop now, lest I jinx them further with my optimism.

and...no, the pic doesnt reflect tonights game.

25/30
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you find my photo?

11:13 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

*blinks* thats yours?
I was just pokeing around google-image for a decent shot of Wrigley.
Besides, the sign is probably a must-take pic for all tourist. Sure its yours?
Want me to credit it?

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home