Wednesday, April 04, 2007

okay...ow?

I really dont know how I managed it. I was at the gym this morning doing my usual routine with the weight machines. I had barely started. Did a quick run on the elliptical for a warmup, then moved on.
All of a sudden, when I moved to adjust the seating on one, my back almost more or less gave out. It fucking hurt. And I have no idea why. I wasnt doing anything strenuos (or atleast, more so than usual). No extra weight increments yet. Like I said, I had barely gotten started.

I immeadiatly stopped and changed, and drove on to work. I figured sense I was only doing a deskjob, Id be alright for awhile.

Uhh...no.

Standing still kinda hurt. And I realized that sitting down was out of the question. I dont know how I managed to drive home.

Either way, I made copies of stuff that needed copying, and double checked that the info for the next couple days were ready. Then (somehow) managed to get home.

As of now Im alternating between my laptop and contemplating the poster that I stuck on my ceiling when I was 9 or 10.

Pain meds I found arent working. Damnit.

24/30
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home