Thursday, March 29, 2007

Write. It. Down!

Normally, I have a minipad and a pen or pencil of some sort within arms reach of me. I learned a very long time ago that inspiration strikes (or Gibbs-smack, in my case) at any time, usually at the oddest most inopportune moments.

Apparently, I have been lacking. Earlier today I had a couple different trains of thoughts that would have made a decent blog entry or two. For some reason or another, I didnt have anything to write with. You already know, dont you.

I cant for the life of me remember what I found interesting enough to write about. I think one was computer related, and the other was something I found absurdly strange and defied any sense of logic. Meh.

Tomorrow is another day, and my minipad isnt leaving my back pocket.

19/30
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home