Sunday, April 01, 2007

ESP

Under normal circumstances, I wouldnt even bring it up. Its almost dumb and most people think its bullshit anyway.

But this has been getting really odd, and at 30 minutes til midnight on tonights 30 day deadline, I have nothing else to write about.

Therefore, laugh and/or scoff all you want. Here ya go anyway.

I had a meeting at work today. On the way out, as I was getting in my car "Music of the Night" got itself wedged in my head, starting with the first line. I didnt think much of it. With my affinity for music, its not uncommon for 3 or 4 different songs to be battleing out for position in whats usually an interesting medley of tunes. Anyway, I got in my car, hooked up my satelite radio, and started the engine. What does my radio play? It had just started "The Music of the Night". In the exact same place where it had wedged itself into my skull seconds before.

Thats happened before, though usually with not such precision. Usually Ill hear another song by the same artist, or pick it up in the middle of said song, or...

Yah. You get it.

When I was in college, I would mistake a person for someone else in the distance. As they got closer, I realized it wasnt the person I thought it was (not like I called out to them. Id see them, and be like 'oh, theres Tim....wait, no its not', and move along). But then, often times, within the next couple minutes, Id see whoever I thought it was.

When I was in highschool, I could accurately time my 'Now!' exclamations for when the traffic light went from green to yellow. But that more due to observations of traffic patterns and such that any dormant psychic abilities.


I think I broke the rule about no sucky posts....didnt I?

Oh well.

22/30
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home