Monday, April 02, 2007

Me, I got clown's feet.

You may or may not recall that I tend not to like shoes all that much, and that unless its required by law, Im perfectly fine with going barefoot.

Well, usually.

Being that its the start of 'barefoot season' and my feet have spent a good bit of the winter enclosed in various close-toed shoes, the soles of my feet arent quite as tough as they should be. I noticed this as I wandered across our yard to figure out what Lacie found this time. I can tell you where the rest of the gumballs are though. I stepped on em all.

In another month, this wouldnt be a problem. Even gravel driveways won't faze me.

There is one itty bitty problem though. When I give enough of a damn to try and land me a boyfriend (ush. I hate that term. Is there something else?). I really hope he doesnt come with a foot fetish. The bottom of my feet have various rough patches from this or that, and Im missing toenails. oops.

Yeh. Peticures would help this a lot, but I dont want them to. I was talked in to having one done once. Aside from the fact that I couldnt tell a bit of difference looking, walking over a fucking pebble hurt. Everything had been undone, and I wasnt the least bit happy. Huge waste of $30.

Atleast it wasn't my $30.

23/30
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home