Tuesday, July 17, 2007

30 Ways...

Even though I do occasionaly check this guys blog out, I hadnt seen it in awhile til another blog posted about it. 30 Random Ways to Have a Happier Life is an awesome post that you should really check out. Its really the little things that count. Here are some of my faves.

10. Love what you love. Don't trick yourself or others.
12. Find joy in condiments. Similarly, acquire tastes just for the hell of it. Like Sauerkraut and Whisky. But not together. Unless you're high.
22. Change is unavoidable. Embrace it, on every level.
15. Learn to play D&D. If you're already laughing this one off, learn it immediately.
Note: If there are any D&D or other RPG groups around Charlotte, message me! I really want to learn to play this stuff (this addendum is mostly for the facebook feed)
20. Get good at frisbee (or a woosh).
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home