Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nostalgia's such a bitch

As I have recently tended to do during random spouts of boredom, Ive joined various groups on Facebook just for the hell of it. Some of these include a couple groups for the Nalgene Waterbottle, various Star Trek groups, something saluting the slinky, a couple for the lolcats, and a group thats bitching about North Carolina changing there license plates from blue to red.

At last count, Im in 55 groups. I only have 23 friends. And this is even after a friend kept nagging that my friend/group ratio was so skewed. So, if you know people that know me, send em my way.

We're getting off topic.
My most recently joined group is one for Camp Counselors. They share tips, tricks, good camper/evil camper stories, memories, quotes, pranks and all kinds of fun stuff from working at various camps from around the world. Of course, being the time it is now, everyones excited to be going back to camp.

If Im really, really lucky I might be able to sneak back fir a week to volunteer after the tournaments over. Im not holding my breath.

I miss camp. I miss being in the mountains. I miss my fellow counselors (well, most of em). Ah hell, I might as well say I miss it all.

Ok. Now that THATS out of my system, lets see what other nonsense groups I can take up space with.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home