Monday, April 30, 2007

Before I leave you friend, theres something that Ive got to say...

Theres so much I need to put here, and yet I dont really know what to say.
This was one of the best weekends for me in a long long time. It was something I really needed, especially now when my depression relapses are getting much harder to keep at bay.
It felt good to finally feel like I was apart of something. The pancake breakfast tonight was awesome, as always. I dont remember the last time I let my gaurd down like I had done on Friday night.

These last 3 days have flown by way to fast for my liking, but isnt that the way it always is? Heading back to Charlotte...I refuse to call it home... will be difficult, because I truly dont want to go. I wish I could stay. I wish I could find a job somewhere near here. Hell. I cant find a job anywhere else, what makes me think here would be easier?

Anyway, Presby, I dont know if its possible to convey how much you all mean to me. How much I love you. I dont think that a day goes by without me thinking of y'all. I hope it wont be as long as it was last time before I can come back again.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home