Friday, March 23, 2007

creepy eyes


He's staring at me. Not doing anything, just sitting behind my laptop,staring at me. Im not sure what it is he wants. His bag of treats is almost directly in front of him, but he's ignoring them. That's a first, by the way. Rascal loves kitty treats.

He hasnt tried to shut my laptop, or shove it off the desk yet, so whatever he wants must not be all that important. So Im content to let him be til he decides to let me in on his little game.

Sorry this ones so late. Had no net access yesterday. I was staying overnight for a 'Room in the Inn' church thing, and though the church had a wireless network, it was secured and I didnt feel like going to the upstairs office to figure out the code.
Back now though. All is well.

12/30
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home