Monday, March 12, 2007

Thanks a lot =P

Things I do to waste time on the internet:

1. Read fanfic Yes. I admit it. Im a fan fiction addict. fanfiction.net used to be my homepage. Actually, it probably still is on my old computer. Erm...

2. Play games like Gothador and Fallen Sword. Damn cows. *sigh* I also frequent Pogo .

3. Browse youtube. actually, not all that often.

4. Sift through all the cool shit stumbledupon hurls at me.


So, this makes two things Shane Nickerson has me hooked on. First is this 30 Days project, and now I glanced at Stumbledupon. Hundreds of dozens of ways for me to waste time.
I have a new file in my bookmarks that already has about a dozen links to go back to and look at later.

Thanks. :/


Oh, on another note, I loaded the plugin to the other computers Mozilla Browser and set an account for my mother. Soon after, she found me. "I wish you hadnt showed me this". She said....or something like that.

Another satisfied customer.

4/30
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home