Friday, March 02, 2007

Alcohol Tolerance

No...no. Not that kind of alcohol. Ive never had enough of the stuff to get a grasp of what my tolerance is. I know I can handle two beers and feel nothing. Never tried to go for more. I dont like the stuff all that much.

I use antibacterial hand stuff a lot. Theyre more convienent and my hands feel cleaner than they would via soap and water.

At any given time, I have numerous scratches on my hands due to an active and playfull cat. Now, take lots of itty bitty open cuts + a solution with an active ingredient of ethyl alcohol.

Yeah.

Actually, I barely notice alcohols burn anymore unless its on a huge scrape and I cant find any peroxide. Suppose it comes from using the hand stuff so damn much.
Oh, and my 'rush' habit when I was younger. Some people got there highs from inhalants, or maybe doing stupid daredevil things, or alcohol (er...the drinking variety). Me? I picked my scabs and dumped some rubbing alcohol on it.

Meh. We all have our moments of random stupidity.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home