Monday, March 12, 2007

ZzzZzzzzzzz

Um, Saturday night/Sunday morning WAS the early version of the Spring Forward of Daylight Savings...right?

Damn, you'd think we were at the other end of the scale, just 'falling back' with how tired I am. 24 hours ago, it was just after 11pm. I'm usually no where near this tired. Now at a quarter after midnight, my flannel sheets are so tempting. sheesh.

In my current residence, (and my car) there's one clock that doesn't work 6 months out of the year. The one in the house doesn't get changed simply because its such a bitch to take the thing down, change it, and put it back up. Therefore, during standard time we know that its an hour behind whatever the clock does show. For awhile, in about the summer (or winter) Dad would decide that the clock needed to be set right, and would take on the task of changing it.

Needless to say, this screwed us over completely, being so used to reading it an hour off. Sometimes we were almost late to appointments. Other times, we might've been ridiculously early had we not glanced at one of the regular clocks elsewhere.

My car-stereo clock remains on the wrong time because I dont have a fucking idea of how to change it. Dont get me wrong, with many car stereos its taken me all of 5 minutes of 'messing around' to discover most of the ins and outs to it. Not so with mine. Actually, due to us changing the battery a couple months ago, its now an hour and 33 minutes off. Or just 33 minutes during DST.

Luckily, my Satellite radio has its own handy clock display. And I wear a watch.

3/30
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home