Thursday, March 01, 2007

Nothin' but the rain.


As I walked out to the garage to get something out of the big freezer, my cat Lacie scurried under my feet and passed me to the door leading outside. Nothing new here. She'l do this even if another door is wide open during the Spring and Fall seasons.
When I opened the door, she took a half-step out, and hesitated. It was raining. Not hard though, just a drizzle. After a few more seconds, she went out all the way, and I shut the door.

After I had gotten the bag of hotwings out that I intended to eat for lunch, I happened to glance back outside.

Lacie, of course, wanted back in.

So, I let her in, and she ran back into the house. This time, she ran for the door that leads to the back porch. Im quite disappointed to announce that it was raining there too. Not one to be dissuaded, she tried the front door.

Care to guess what she found?
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Been re reading some of your blogs. If all this is one of my favorites. I need some new reading material. You havent posted in a while

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home