Saturday, March 10, 2007

30 posts in 30 days

It occured to me earlier that there were a few blogs that I havent visited in awhile, so earlier today I ended up on Annie Sertichs blog. I scrolled down to the point where I had last read (most of the way down. Sorry about that :( ), and worked my way up. Second from the top was the start of Something Shane Nickerson Started a couple days ago.

30 blog posts. In 30 days.

After a bit of debate, I thought 'what the hell'.

Therefore, from March 11 (tomorrow) til April 11ish, youll hopefully hear from me ( or read from me, or whatever...) daily. Yay! You should be thrilled.

Mr. Nickerson has imposed a list of rules about this effort. I will adopt the following:

1. No mention of blogging, or bemoaning this "damned thing I promised to do, so here's the friggin' post."

2. No link-only posts that say, "I found this at blahblahblah.com and you NEED to check it out!"
Granted, I might stick a few links here and there, but by no means will that be the only thing.

3. At least every third post will have photos.

4. Exciting news that has something to do with THIS.

5. Responses to interesting comments.
Presuming I get any, of course. This includes the FaceBook feed as well as anyone who reads this straight from blogger.

6. Seriously, how good is Heroes?

7. No less than 100 words.

8. Of course, no ads.



This looks to be an interesting project, and I hope to be able to find enough material to cover. If I have to, Ill make all my Linux updates seperate, instead of reupdating the same post about ten different times.

On that note...see you tomorrow!
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nailed It said...

Welcome to the game. Seems like maybe there are a few of us shooting for 30 straight posts. I'm sure we can pull it off.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home