Monday, March 12, 2007

I talk to myself, I talk to my cats.

Its around 4 in the morning, and Im awake due to my odd sleep habits. Not being able to get back to sleep, I get up and head to the bathroom for some water. Shutting the door most of the way, I reach for one of the little dixie cups near the sink. Just as Im doing this, the door is shoved open and my cat, Lacie hops up on the counter. She then proceeds to sit in the sink, waiting for me to finnish.

When I'm done she hops out, races ahead of me to my room, and probably to my bed. Sometimes she'll just stop and wait for me in the middle of the floor.

This is a problem. Lacie is black and brown. Not only that, but its pitch black in my room, and the preceeding hallway (I dont turn on the hallway or bathroom lights because I dont want to blind myself or bug others sleeping. After living in the same house for almost 20 years, you have a vague idea of where things are). I know that slightly to my left is a box, and a little further in on the right is the trashcan I heard the other cat knock over a couple hours before. Where SHE is, however.... I dont know. Therefore, I walk towards my bed with my hand to the ground, hoping I dont trip over her (actually, this time I almost sat on her).

No, Im not going to turn the light on. Im too stubborn for that.

I will, however, put these on my Christmas List.


6/30
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home