Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Sleep? At a sleepover? Hrmph.

....todays report was written over the span of a couple hours. yay.



A colleague of mine 'hosted' a sleepover for his daughter and some of her friends this past weekend. The next day, one of the moms called them up. Did the kids stay up all night??? Her daughter had been asleep since they got home!

Since when were sleepovers for sleeping? Youre supposed to stay up at all hours of the night doing this, that, and/or whatever (read: movies, games, uhmm...fridge raids, pranking whoever dozed off with the hand-in-water thing).

Not sleeping. Heck no!

I didnt do all that many of those when I was a kid. Two, maybe? And one wasnt even mine, it was my sisters girl scout troop. Mine was kinda...eh... whatever.

The next closest thing was the all night extreme party that the bowling alley held for the Junior bowlers. We got dropped off at 9 or 10 at night, and were picked up at 7ish in the morning. Loud music, no tap bowling, and other stuff. Was much fun.

In a rare display of...something, Rascal is in my lap. He's not a lap kitty. I feel honored.

Im in the process of seeking out and making a playlist of all the music featured on a TV show called WitchBlade. This includes the Original Score by Joel Goldsmith, some stuff from "Witchblade - The Music" released a couple years ago, and various other songs played throughout the series. The tracklist is about 100 songs long. I wouldnt have been able to do it if not for an extensive list identifying the songs over at http://www.bladetv.com.

Not a moment to soon, either. Where there would normally be a link to THAT list, it seems within the last day or two the site has shut down, leaving only a link to amazon for the series on DVD. Meh. I really hope thats not permanent.



Presently, Im moving my mattress off the bedspring in an effort to find osmething under the bed. Its confusing Rascal.

...who has decided now's a good time to explore. Damn.

I didnt find what I was looking for, and Im not looking forward to the day when I actually have to clean everything out from under there. Meh.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home