Saturday, January 12, 2013

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause-and-effect..."

Huh. It HAS been awhile since I skulked about here. Last time I was at the end of my first term of Grad school. Last month I graduated. From undergrad. Again.
As it turns out, the masters program I was in wouldn't really have made me that much better off.  It wasn't and MBA, Teaching Mastery, or anything remotely useful. All the CJ master's would have done was allow me to check off a different box in education. Would that have helped over all? I'm not optimistic. My second undergrad is Management Info Systems.  It's not a post grad, but what I got from that course is a damn sight more useful than a slightly more in-depth version of stuff I already learned years ago.
Nothing much else going on. Internship was awesome, but they sort of screwed me (and other interns) when they decided on a restructure.  Back in the job hunt. Again. Although I'm more optimistic about my prospects now than last time.



StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home