Saturday, September 02, 2006

I dont understand...

Maybe its because Im still stuck living at home (cant find a job that pays enough to get out), along with my older sister, (who in all likelyhood will probably be for a good while yet to come) and treated like a mere child and then reprimanded like one when I decide to go a different route than what is 'suggested' to me.
I dont understand how my older sister can get away constantly get away with such bad and childish behaivor; yelling, screaming, vulgar language, the occasional hit, and so forth, and yet before I even think of opening my mouth to retaliate (am I supposed to let my sister constantly get away with calling me a fucking bitch all the time? umm...no) I am yelled at by my parents to stay out of it and not aggrivate her. Aggrivate her???? As opposed to what? She's already at her peak!
Of course, none of the latter would be happening if I had been permitted to walk away. When she started up her rant, I had every intention of leaving the room. But no, I had to sit down and stay put, and "not let her win", as it were. I fail to see how refusing to stay in the presence of a child is letting her win. Ive seen 4 year olds with more maturity.
Mom, Dad, Im sure you figured it out, but she won. She was ordered to leave to room, and she refused. The movie credits were played, as per her wishes.
Believe it or not, ladies and gents, my 26 year old sister had a temper tantrum thatll rival that of a 2 year old because SOMEONE STOPPED THE MOVIE WHEN THE CREDITS STARTED. Other than a cast list, ending credits arent all that interesting.
Im tired of the exscuses. Im tired of hearing "I would think you'd understand by now..." or "be tolerant" or "thats just the way she is". Granted, we dont know why she is the way she is, but at this point, I dont see how a medical 'lable' will change anything.
Its always the same, she erupts over something minor, gives us all royal hell, and rant herself to sleep. When she wakes up its as nothing ever happened ("she doesnt remember"), and its back to 'happy' family.

And Im supposed to accept this?
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home